This year, the SuCoHS partners plan to represent the project in several events:
- German Aerospace Centre (DLR) will give a presentation showcasing SuCoHS results at the Aerospace Europe Conference (AEC2020) in February;
- German Aerospace Centre (DLR), University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) and Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR) will present project posters, leaflets and video at their organisations’ stands at the JEC World in March;
- The Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) will give a project-related presentation at the WCCM & ECCOMAS congress in July.
The attendance of the SuCoHs partners is to be confirmed for the following events:
- NAFEMS 20 Dach Conference in May;
- ILA Berlin in May;
- LightCon (International Convention for Lightweight Solutions) in June.
We hope to meet you during the upcoming events!