The partners of the SuCoHS project are organising a special session at the upcoming SAMPE Europe conference on 29-30 September 2021. The event will be both live in Switzerland and virtual.
The special session called “SuCoHS” is scheduled on Wednesday 29th of September 2021 from 10:20 to 12:20.
The following presentations will highlight the latest results achieved in the project:
- SuCoHS Project - Sustainable Cost-Efficient High-Performance Composite Structures demanding Temperature or Fire Resistance by Tobias Wille, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Development of a thin ply, AFP processable prepreg system based on toughened cyanate ester for high temperature applications by Lyaysan Amirova, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW)
- Embedded FBG sensors for composite structure health monitoring application by Pratik Shrestha, PhotonFirst
- Thermomechanical testing of CFRP structures under varying thermal conditions by Martin Liebisch, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Polyfurfuryl alcohol resins in fire resistant applications of advanced composite manufacturing by Mathias Kelchtermans, TFC
- Analysis method for process-induced deformation and residual stresses of high temperature composite structures by Nicolas Gort, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW)
- Additionally, Nikos Pantelelis from Synthesites will present "Non-intrusive intelligent cure monitoring for enhancing the manufacturing of high-temp composite structures" in the parallel session called “Thermosets”.
Visit the website of the conference to consult the full programme.
We look forward to meeting you during live and virtual moments of exchange!