The SuCoHS partners are organising a project-dedicated session at the EASN Conference entitled “Innovation in Aviation & Space”.
The session will be held on 5 September 2019 from 14:00 to 16:00 in the Room 2.
The following presentations will be given during the SuCoHS session:
- SuCoHS Project – Sustainable Cost Efficient High Performance Composite Structures Demanding Temperature Or Fire Resistance by Tobias Wille, DLR.
- Robustness Analysis Of CFRP Structures Under Thermomechanical Loading Including Manufacturing Defects by Martin Liebisch, DLR.
- Properties And Structure Of Cyanate Ester/Polyethersulfone Composites by Lyaysan Amirova, FHNW.
- Cure Monitoring Of High-Temperature Resins For Enhancing The Manufacturing Of Advanced Composites by Nikos Pantelelis, Synthesites.
- Thermoplastic Particle Toughening Of Carbon Fiber / Cyanate Ester Composites by Fabian Schadt, FHNW.
The preliminary programme is available on the conference website.