The partners of the SuCoHS project organised a special session at the SAMPE Europe conference that took place on 29-30 September 2021 both live in Switzerland and virtual.
The special session was scheduled on Wednesday 29th of September 2021 from 10:20 to 12:20.
The following presentations highlighted the latest results achieved in the project:
- SuCoHS Project - Sustainable Cost-Efficient High-Performance Composite Structures demanding Temperature or Fire Resistance by Tobias Wille, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Development of a thin ply, AFP processable prepreg system based on toughened cyanate ester for high temperature applications by Lyaysan Amirova, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW)
- Embedded FBG sensors for composite structure health monitoring application by Pratik Shrestha, PhotonFirst
- Thermomechanical testing of CFRP structures under varying thermal conditions by Martin Liebisch, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Polyfurfuryl alcohol resins in fire resistant applications of advanced composite manufacturing by Hans Hoydonckx, TFC
- Analysis method for process-induced deformation and residual stresses of high temperature composite structures by Nicolas Gort, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW)
- Non-intrusive intelligent cure monitoring for enhancing the manufacturing of high-temp composite structures by Nikos Pantelelis, Synthesites
The pictures below show the SuCoHS partners presenting their results at the event:
Top from left to right: Tobias Wille (DLR), Pratik Shrestha (PhotonFirst), Martin Liebisch (DLR).
Bottom from left to right: Hans Hoydonckx (TFC), Nicolas Gort (FHNW).